piatok 26. septembra 2014

London Fashion Week – Day 1

"I was so excited for London Fashion Week, it’s the most involved I’ve been in a fashion week so far and it took me 3 hours to plan all of my outfits for the different events I had to go to!  Day one started with breakfast with the girls from Oh My Love before style spotting at Somerset House.  I wore a black mesh dress with a white long sleeved crop over the top and a leather jacket with some chunky boots and a black hat.  See below for photos from the day and outfit details at the bottom."


Dress – Oh My Love / White Crop – Topshop / Leather Jacket – The Kooples / Boots – AX Paris/ Bag – Dune / Hat – River Island
My second outfit of the day was another Oh My Love dress, a short white shift dress with lace detail at the bottom.  I switched to flat shoes for this look but kept the hat and leather jacket on.  It got so hot at Somerset House so I was happy to change into something a bit cooler!  We ended our afternoon with some Afternoon Tea at the Delaunay Hotel which was the perfect opportunity to chat about the outfits we’d seen during the day and go through all the hundreds of photos we’d taken!





White Dress – Oh My Love / Jacket – The Kooples / Hat – River Island / Shoes – Dune / Bag –Dune / Sunglasses – Claire’s
After a quick stop off at home, I was on my way to the PPQ show at Le Peep Boutique with the girls from Claire’s.  It was a really good show, all completely white and the accessories and embellishments were created completely out of jewellery from Claire’s.  For this show I wore my faux leather trousers with a white vest and a beaded jacket with turquoise snake print heeled pumps and a simple black clutch.





Trousers – Topshop / Vest – Topshop / Jacket – Zara / Shoes – Dune (something similar here) / Jewellery – Claire’s / Bag – Commes des Garçons

Thank you to the girls at Oh My Love for a great day at Somerset House and to the team at Claire’s for a great time at the PPQ show! xx

http://idlelane.com/2014/09/17/london-fashion-week-day-1/ 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára