pondelok 8. septembra 2014

Jeans For Genes 2014

Danielle says:
Last September I posted a blog post about an event that I went to for the genetic disorder charity Jeans for Genes.  The charity helps raise money for children through various different ways of fundraising and events like the one I went to help raise awareness but most importantly money for the charity.  Earlier this year I was so honoured when Jeans for Genes contacted me about being involved in their campaign along side people like Sam Faiers (from TV show ‘The Only Way Is Essex’) and Coleen Rooney (married to footballer Wayne Rooney).  I accepted straight away, although I found the experience daunting as these famous women are so well recognised and familiar to fronting campaigns this was completely new to me but so much fun and for such a good cause.  The shoot involved me wearing t-shirts that are sold by Jeans for Genes to help raise money, so I would definitely encourage people to buy one or donate in anyway that you can www.jeansforgenesday.org.
Below are some photos that I took separately from the official shoot but still wearing one of the designs.  I have naturally worn it with jeans but as its a darker t shirt I think it can be dressed quite smartly too even though I have worn it casually.
Look out for photos from the Jeans for Genes event this year with full outfit details on the blog or on my Instagram (dcp1006).



Original link -  http://idlelane.com/2014/09/02/jeans-for-genes-2014/

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára