nedeľa 17. augusta 2014

Teen Choice Awards 2014

Welcome to my new blog about Danielle's style! I'm really happy I can share my blog with you all! :) This is my first post.
Danielle says: "I was so excited about being invited to the Teen Choice Awards this year but had absolutely no idea what to wear!  I had recently bought a lace crop top from Topshop and knew that I would want to wear something like that in the LA heat.  I saw a black and white skirt from Candies that I liked and the skater style meant that it would be comfortable to sit in for a few hours whilst the awards were going on.  See photos below of how I styled my outfit, details at the bottom."



Skirt* – Candies / Top – Topshop / Shoes – Primark / Watch* – Olivia Burton
"Thanks to Candies for inviting me to the Teen Choice Awards and to Be Public Relations for providing part of my outfits for both the pre party and award ceremony."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Cg2fAKvtk - Here is the link of the full Teen Choice Awards :) xx


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára